Thanks for tagging me Sara!
Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Finish cleaning our room after our semi-remodel.
2. Do the dishes.
3. Read a MacArthur sermon from Luke.
4. Finish a parenting book.
5. Redecorate Katey's (and soon Julia's) room.
Five favorite snacks:
1. Chocolate (ice cream, brownies, cookies, pretty much any form of chocolate is fine with me!)
3. Chips and guacamole.
4. Cheddar cheese.
5. Arnold Palmer from Trader Joe's.
Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Support missionaries (especially friends that we know that are serving the Lord in that way)
2. Buy a house on some tropical island somewhere (not to mention one in California).
3. Send my kids to a good Christian private school.
4. Buy a second car.
5. Give money to TMC and TMS to support the work they do.
Five places I've lived:
1. The mountains in Central California.
2. Hotchkiss at TMC.
3. With siblings in Santa Clarita.
4. At Northglen on Magic Mountain Parkway in Valencia, CA (our favorite apartment so far).
5. Five different places in Las Vegas, ending up in our condo in Henderson.
Five jobs I've had:
1. Afterschool counselor at Sunshine Day Camp.
2. Catering at Corner Bakery in Valencia.
3. Cracker Barrel in Las Cruces, NM for six weeks.
4. Ghirardelli on the Strip in Vegas.
5. Red Robin in Vegas.
6. The most important, most fun, most fulfilling job is now being a mom (corny I know but it's true!)
Five people I'm tagging:
1. Amanda Taylor
2. Emily Taylor
3. Kim Archer
4. Mariejte Van Straaten
5. Alisha Renfro