Wednesday, September 23, 2009

feverish


Yesterday and today this pretty girl has had a fever. Yesterday she was feverish and didn't really want to do anything. She didn't eat or drink much, was content to just be held and slept a lot. Today she's much better, thought not quite 100%.

I hate it when the girls are sick. I really hate it. It makes me nervous. I'm not one to just rush them to the doctor so sometimes I worry that maybe I wait too long. I'm glad to have Jason to give his feedback though! It's especially hard when it's baby who's sick. They can't tell us how they're feeling or where they hurt...we just have to guess! I was telling Jason the other day that I wish they had little sensors that would go off when it's time to take them to the doctor! Wouldn't that be nice?!

No comments:

Post a Comment