Friday, October 16, 2009

it's TWINS!...and they're GIRLS!

Ok, so I know I'm really behind in posting this! But we found out about 12 weeks ago that we were pregnant. Then, about 6 weeks ago, we found out that we're having TWINS! Identical twins to be exact! It's pretty crazy! THEN, about two weeks ago we found out that they're girls! We are going to be one hormone filled house!

So how do we feel about the fact that we're having twins? We're thrilled. Elated. Ecstatic. AMAZED! I have wanted identical twins since I was a little girl. And I've always said, I would love to have two at once! You know what this means? One less pregnancy! Hallelujah! So, I'm really, really excited! I'm not sure how everything is going to work out as far as after they come out...we're going to have four kids three and under. It's going to be busy busy-ness! We're going to have a lot of "learn as you go" learning to do!

The hardest part of having twin girls so far has been deciding on names. It's hard! So any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment