Thursday, September 9, 2010

kate's an awana cubbie!

Last night was the first night of Awana...and Katey was a Cubbie! She missed last year because I was pregnant with twins or something crazy like that, but this year...WE'RE ON IT!

Here she is all ready to go!



Isn't she just the most precious thing you've ever seen?!



And here she is enjoying some Awana activities!



I'm so glad she gets to be in Awana this year! Awana has been such a blessing to me in all my growing up years! I know most of the Scripture I know, because of Awana! I'm so excited for Katey to start memorizing Scripture through Awana!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jason and Amber,
    Awana headquarters is forming an advisory e-mail panel of parents. Our goal is to seek out the input of parents from different geographic areas, church sizes and experience levels throughout the 2010-11 Awana ministry year. We want to gain a better understanding of your family’s needs, interests and challenges so we can be of greater service to you. If you are interested in joining the panel, please e-mail me.

    ReplyDelete